Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bryce to Record Schubert CD, Project Launch


It is with great excitement that I announce the launch of my recording project.  Many of you know that this has been a long time coming for me.   Last week I stumbled onto a website called Kickstarter. com and after mulling around several ideas, I decided that using the site would be an incredible way to get my friends, family, colleagues, and fans (both of you know who you are)  to get involved with me on the project.  I have decided to tackle Schubert’s Die schöne Müllerin, and I have asked my good friend Tim McReynolds to collaborate with me in recording this masterwork of the art song repertoire.


Please take 5 minutes to check out my page and the video.  Please help me promote my project by passing it along to your friends and colleagues who might be interesting in it, and if you feel so inclined to become a part of the project, I thank you in advance.  Every little bit counts!  (plus you can get some cool stuff in exchange for your generosity)


Thanks!


-Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment